What luxury! Based on the airy expansiveness of traditional library tables, this writing desk created for senior partners brings a rich legacy in the tradition of cabinet-maker Over five feet of hand-carved mahogany stretches out as an instantly impressive showpiece of 19th-century antique furniture art. Beneath the exquisitely detailed gadroon edge detail, sit five imminently useful drawers with brass handles and the swooning curves of bellflower-embellished cabriole legs that terminate atop ball and claw feet. Traditionally crafted, this Design exclusive is hand-finished with an age-old staining technique of layering, glazing, and distressing that further beautifies this fine English furniture. Hand-carved of solid mahogany, our work of furniture art is a family heirloom to be passed down through generations.
- Each piece is individually hand-finished by our artisans
- Exclusive to the Design and perfect for your home or office
- Dimension: 60″ L x 36″ W x 33″ H
- Color:walnut finish
- Material: Teak Wood
- size N colors can be customized as per client choice
- Note – Furniture Products Are Made To Order Products They Will Take 10-25 Days For Delivery